Friday, September 01, 2006

This damn RECYCLE photo!

Good morning all. I'm still trying to post my &^&*(&)*%%^&*^* photo, with, so far, no sucess. BUT, I will not give up. I will suceed, even if I have to use every single curse word known to man, as well as a few my cousins invented. For those of you that don't know, Trinidad Carnival 2007 is on the 19th and 20th of February. That's less than six months away. Which means the biggest problem in my life right now is - WHO I PLAYING WITH!??! Poison mash up, Legends mash up, I don't have a Tribe TLC card (a bit redundent there since TLC stand for Tribe Loyalty Card) and I'm sure if I play with Island People I'll have to wear a patch cuz they will most likely DIG OUT MEH EYE with the cost of THEM costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suggestions will be welcomed. Free costumes will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm toying with the idea of starting my own band just in time for Carnival next year (also to avoid buying a costume too). The name of the band is RECYCLE. It's easy. Anybody who's ever played mas before or can manage to beg a costume from a friend (I recommend washing the bra and pants well and just buy a new panty) automatically registered and have their costume already. You don't get a standard but you will get a garbage bag to wave when wining and also to put your rubbish in when you're done. It also makes a nifty headpiece and is waterproof, just in case - God forbid - it rains. Just buss two hole in it for you to see through. Will keep you posted. HA HA! Get it!? Posted?! Steuppppsssss.... I gone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally know dis gyul and if she playin mas i go be dere to see she in de bikini costume cuz she hot fuh days... oh yeah i go play in she band too!!

Karel Mc Intosh said...

all photos have to be 50kb or under. maybe that's the problem.

Hottie Hottie said...

I fixed it. Something was wrong with the photo format. Shame! Thanks.

Oswyn said...

uhhhh, where do I sign up?

Hottie Hottie said...

Well manicou, if we are to be taken seriously as a band we have to follow protocol. So, registration will start from September 15th. Which means all October, November it eh start yet.