Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hottie gone to de dogs!

Aye aye! I eh tell allyuh bout de old man from Malaysia try to pick me up on the bus last week? Stop me and ask if I's a Trini, how only a woman as pretty and sexy like me could be a Trini. Something very wrong about a man missing half he teeth saying the word sexy eh. Like yuh should forfeit all rights to them kinda words when yuh cyah say nuts. Anyway, so my boy well squeezing up yuh girl arm and ting, want to know what I doing up here and when I tell him I studying he offering to tutor me, how it have PLENTY ting he could teach me. Well, yuh know yuh girl, I answer back it have plenty ting I could teach him too. WHO tell me say dat?! My boy eye and dem open up big big and he start to grin and bawl eh heh! Want to take my phone number. Like he could see to dial any damn phone number. Thank GOD ah did reach meh stop so I bounce off. And he trying to grab me and pull me back on the bus! So anyway, the reason why I telling allyuh dis is because a NEXT old man try tracking meh today. I walking up the steps by Guy's and St Thomas hospital dey, one old quenk walking down the stairs. I see him scoping meh out but me eh take him on. Aye aye! When I look so, is because pally making pace back up the stairs to tell me I beautiful, he want my number so we could arrange to meet to get to know me better. Yuh know, is only man does be brave so. The average woman does wonder all kinda ting before she go talk to a man - IF she could even muster the courage. EEF you see the condition ah dem jagabat that be harassing me up here. Steups. And what does it say about me that this is the caliber of man I attracting? I tink I offficially in a mess yes. I going and rest.

6 comments:

Jumbie said...

Big variety of fine men in Brum.

Hottie Hottie said...

LOL! Jumbie! Long time no see. How tings?

Jumbie said...

Been wukking meh a*** off. Funny how summer months when it's glorious to be outside, yer fecking bosses find so many more things for you to do INSIDE.

One blinking nice month outa 12, and I stuck indoors.

How's things your end?

Crankyputz said...

TOO FUNNY....some men see something else when they look in the mirror

Anonymous said...

he he hehe

remember de drunk dat take de pic in central london...

kyar kyar kyar..i now convinced is u does attract dem....

pressure

Hottie Hottie said...

Boy, like summer come to an end on this side yes. How bout you? I dey, busy no ass.

Crankputz: Yes, they do eh.

Anon: Trust you to bring that up. But she was crazao eh?!